Donna's Biography :
Real Estate is truly Donna's passion, and her top priority is client satisfaction. As a full-time Realtor with 34 years of knowledge in the East Texas area, it would be her privilege to be the trusted professional you call on for all your East Texas real estate needs. Working with both sellers and buyers is most rewarding. While it is always sad for the sellers to move away, it is the greatest joy when buyers become great friends. Even after the Real Estate transaction is over, it is her privilege to help buyers transition into the community. Her promise to a client is simple; placing your needs first, delivering quality service you deserve, and working for you with a servant's heart. After all, that's truly what it is all about...Clients first!
Donna and her husband, Benny, just celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary. They have always lived in the Frankston and Lake Palestine area and have owned a Lake Palestine waterfront home since 2005. They are the owners of Douglas Plant Farm and members of Grace Community Church. You can usually find them together in their spare time searching for antiques and collectibles or shopping at First Monday Trade Days in Canton, Texas. Their pride and joy is their little Yorkie, Sasse, who became a registered therapy dog in 2016. If you are looking for a Realtor with proven results...Donna delivers!
- Awarded the Five Star Professional Real Estate Award - Five Year Winner
- Member Texas Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Greater Tyler Association of Realtors
- Member Navica Henderson County Association of Realtors
- Member Navica Palestine Association of Realtors
- Member MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Member Economic Development Committee of Coffee City